The Chicago Loop Group, originally called the Chicago Alumnae Alliance, was founded on May 15, 1897. Dr. Elizabeth Dorcas Pond Mann, one of the founding four members of Delta Delta Delta, formed the Chicago Alumnae Alliance, which was one of the first national alumnae chapters. Dr. Mann, a female pioneer in the field of medicine, joined with other professional women to continue the development of Tri Delta ideals. These traditions remain active today in the Chicago Loop Group Alumnae Chapter.
- Executive Office was located in the greater Chicago Area from 1912 to 1971 before relocating to Arlington, TX.
- In 1997, Executive Office recognized the Chicago Loop Group's 100th anniversary.
- Over the years, the Chicago Loop Group has been recognized on both a local and a national level.